We Provide Information Related to Health | games | Apps! Subscribe US & Get Daily Updates!
Travel to a new dimension, and fight for the powerful treasures in the all new fantasy RPG like you have never seen before. Gamers, it’s time to join forces with unique heroes, and save the world in Soul Ark.
The RPG created by Playpark Pte. Ltd takes you to the deep story of war, and friendship between each hero where you will join them to fight for treasure. Players will be able to collect more than a 100 unique heroes in this game. Combine the hero skills and strategize your battles.
There’s a community element in the game as well where you will meet other players, and enjoy a variety of real time events together. Open your own shop, and become a millionaire merchant.
Players will also hunt treasure, go fishing, and catch goblins in order to craft special items with the material you find in the game. Rank up your heroes, upgrade them, and equip them with new and unique tech-tech weapons to make them more powerful.
Unite with your friends to take on the adventurous raid dungeon together, and defeat the ancient monster to gain rewards.
So, start your fight to become the strongest hero no by downloading the game from Google Play Store now. Have fun!
To be able to Run Soul Ark on PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Soul Ark on PC.
Steps to Play Soul Ark on PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Soul Ark” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Soul Ark“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Soul Ark to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Soul Ark on PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games on PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!