We Provide Information Related to Health | games | Apps! Subscribe US & Get Daily Updates!
Rejoice as we bring you the first asymmetrical horror game created by none other than NetEase Games. The developers partnered up with Behavior Interactive to create a similar experience as Dead by Daylight in the all new action horror game Identity V.
This game aims at providing gamers with a breathtaking experience with their exciting 1vs4 gameplay, mysterious storyline, and gothic art style. Here, players will indulge in intense 1v4 asymmetrical combats where you can either play as a hunter or a survivor.
As a hunter, you are tasked to recognize your killing powers, catch your preys, and torture them. As a survivor, you will join three other survivors, and together you will run from the ruthless hunter. Find the cipher towers, decode the machines, open the gates of the manor, and escape.
Players will also be able to enjoy a compelling storyline where you can enter the game as a detective, and search for a missing girl. As you continue on your mission, you will also unravel the secrets. So, join the thrilling party, and enjoy the fun gameplay now. To download the game, head over to Google Play Store or Apple iTunes now and start investigating. You can also check out Oxidroid Review of the game. Have fun!
To be able to Run Identity V for PC, you would be needing an Android Emulator. There are many Emulators out there which will help you achieve your goal. Follow simplest of the steps illustrated below and enjoy Playing Identity V for PC.
Steps to Play Identity V for PC & Laptops
- Download BlueStacks using OXiDroid’s Comprehensive Guide. We have covered all the necessary steps required for a smooth installation.
- Launch BlueStacks Emulator from your Start Menu or Desktop Icon assuming that you have followed the steps illustrated in Step One.
- Once Launched, BlueStacks will take you the “App Center”.
- Navigate to “My Apps” Window using the button located in the top left corner.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find a search bar located in the top right corner.
- Search for “Identity V” using the Search Bar and wait for BlueStacks to Launch Google Play Store. (BlueStacks uses Google Play Store Repository)
- BlueStacks will show relevant results with respect to searched keyword “Identity V“. Select the Desired App / Game to reveal it’s contents.
- Here you will find Content related to the App and an “Install” button. Tap it to initiate Download.
- Wait for Identity V to Download. Once Done, navigate to “My Apps” Section as stated in Step Four.
- In “My Apps” Window, you will find all the Downloaded & Installed Apps.
- Click on the desired Icon Launch and Play Identity V for PC.
That’s all for now. If for some reasons, you are not able to find the desired App, you can Download an APK File from trusted source and Install it. Walk-through is available in the “Play Android Games for PC using APK Files” section of our BlueStacks Guide.
Do let us know if you have any queries related to the method illustrated above. If you liked the idea or facing issues implementing it, leave your thoughts & queries in the comments section below.
Furthermore, OXiDroid thrives to provide Gaming Fanatics with the best collection of Games out there. Do not forget to visit our OXi Best-est Game Suggestion Portal, so that you can save time searching for ONE and spend Playing one. Cheers!
The post Identity V for PC – First Asymmetrical Horror Mobile Game! appeared first on OXiDroid.